April 26th, 2014.
Actual notes stop, going for post episode only.
Image album, 9 amusing images and one fan-servicey endcard.
- Ruri didn’t see this coming; Raku going over to Onodera’s without her intervention?! I bet we’re soon going to hear there are others coming as well.
- Onodera Believes! Give it your all, Ichijo-kun!
- Parents sure can embarrass us.
- “Take your change and leave“ – Possessive Raku.
- “Wait, does this mean I’m in the clear to profess my feelings? No, no way it can be that simple… I have to find the right timing and everything.” – This is “romanticism”, this is being in love with the notion of being in love, rather than with a person. An artificial creation and placement of barriers that stop you from ever being rejected, because you never confess.”How beautiful” some might say, but it’s a beautiful dream, and a lie.
- “Alone with the girl of my dreams!” – Dreams, and nightmares.
- Talk about ridiculous, “Oh wow, this is the room where Onodera changes her clothes!” :<
- Raku can spot Onodera in every tiny image, and realizes it’s cause he likes her, but then can’t make the connection when she can spot him in every small image-corner…
- 2 seconds without any movement or text, just staring at Onodera, wishing she or Raku would speak and stay together. But no one has any courage.
- Onodera wants the Raku!
- That endcard is great.
So, a cute opportunity for both of them to be together, but without them realizing the other thinks and feels as they do, and no courage, again.
Failed, took notes, it happens :< But only amusing stuff.